Monday 6 January 2014

Things to do in order to live a more cluttered life.

I think that there are a couple things you need to take chances on in irder to live a fuller like

Traveling
I think every one should travel. I allows you to experience life in different ways and by travelling you are exposed to many different cultures. There is so many things you gain from travelling and I think it helps you to be a different person and you also get to live a fuller life. So if you have the opportunity to travel you should.

Trying different food
Sometimes you need to try different kinds of food. There may be things you think would be gross but are actually gross. My brother used to think calamari (deep fried squid) was groos but he know realizes he loves it. There are lots of restaurants that have different foods that allow you to experience culture.to me learning about other culture is very important. Or if your just looking for a good place to eat you should check out dinners drive ins and drives.

Folklarama 
If you live in winnipeg and in the summer your looking for something to do in the summer I suggest going to see folklarama. It is a wonderful experience. You get to taste many different cultural foods and see different dancesacnd songs that represent certain country's. I think it is something that can really change your life.

All these things help to live you a more cultured life because they expose you to many different things.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment