Monday 6 January 2014

Mumford and sons

I really like the band Mumford and sons I think that they have a lot of really good music. The other day is was watching a recorded concert of them at the red rocks theatre in Colorado and they sounded really good live. I would really like to see them one day live. I think that their first album is really goodi like winter winds a lot as well as dust bowl dance. I like a lot of songs off their 2nd album as well like lover of the light, lovers eyes and below my feet. Those are some of my favourite. I also like another soong that they preform live but do not have recorded it is called learn me right and they sang it with birdy for the brave sound track and as much as I like birdy I feel like the song is better with just them. I thnk that their music style is very different and I really enjoy listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment