Tuesday 21 January 2014

Authors note, video

http://animoto.com/play/BBJtaXTh6F0koRW11pc96w

My whole life has revolved around dance. It's something I have done for almost my whole life. When I was making my bucket list I realized that a lot of the things that I wanted to accomplish with dance iv already done. So I had to think about other stuff that I really wanted to do. I really enjoy music and there's a lot of music festivals I wanted to go to. Growing up my parents always taught me to appreciate music and to listen to good music. That's a huge reason for wanting to see all these bands and especially Mumford and sons. I have seen a recorded live concert of them and it was amazing so I would actually like to see them live. A lot of the other stuff on my list is traveling places. My parents always have taken us places so I want to experience them on my own or with someone that loves to travel as much as I do. To be honest I don't think that it's a very hard list to complete. All it would take is time, money, hard work and a little bit of luck. But there's nothing on my list that I can't do. Except maybe see the  bombers won a grey cup because that might never happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment